While Android 4.4 is on its way, there are several Samsung devices that are yet to be updated to Android 4.3. Compared to its rivals, Samsung has been slow in rolling out the Android 4.3 OTA update to its flagship devices. Apparently, a document has been leaked by Droid Life that reveals the Android 4.3 update schedule for Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S4 Active so you don’t need to wait blindly. The schedule seen in the image below however is not for the international version of these devices, it is only for U.S carriers.
The update schedule is as follows:
- Galaxy Note 2 (Verizon): November 29
- Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T): November 20
- Galaxy Note 2 (Sprint): November 20
- Galaxy Note 2 (T-Mobile): December 2
- Galaxy S4 (Verizon): October 28
- Galaxy S4 (AT&T): November 13
- Galaxy S4 (Sprint): October 30
- Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile): November 18
- Galaxy S3 (Verizon): November 22
- Galaxy S3 (AT&T): November 13
- Galaxy S3 (Sprint): November 6
- Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile): November 25
Galaxy S4 Active users may check the image above for their device with respective dates on which the update will roll out. Also, with Android 4.3 update, the devices will now support the Galaxy Gear smart-watch from Samsung. The dates mentioned above are subject to change.
via Droid Life