It has been few days since Android 4.4.2 KitKat for the Galaxy S4 and Note 3 was leaked. The same firmware is now being rolled out to Galaxy Note 3 users in Poland. The update is for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 which is the Snapdragon quad-core variant. The build number for this update is N9005XXUENA6. As of now the update is available only in Poland via KIES but it should roll out to to Note 3 users in other regions as well pretty soon.
Starting today, you can go to Settings>About phone and check for software updates on your Note 3 to see if an update is available. In case you don’t want to wait, you can flash the firmware update manually.
- Select between the stock messaging app or Hangouts for SMS and MMS
- Select between TouchWiz or other launchers through settings
- Wireless printing
- Updated Google apps
- Updated Galaxy Gear Manager brings improved connectivity and better email options
- Music album art shows on the lock-screen while music is playing
- A camera shortcut is now displayed on the lock-screen
- New emojis support
- Model: SM-N9005
- Country: Poland
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Changelist: 340325
- Build date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 14:20:24 +0000
- Product Code: XEO
- PDA: N9005XXUENA6
- CSC: N9005OXXENA5
- MODEM: N9005XXUENA2
Download – Terafile
To learn how to flash the firmware to your device, you need to use Odin. You can read this tutorial for a detailed description. Have you updated your Note 3 yet? Do let us know in the comments below.