Google Pixel and Pixel XL have been introduced and are said to be made by Google. This time apart from Nexus, Google has collaborated with Pixel which has earlier only been used for some of the very sophisticated devices marked by Google such as Pixel C Tablet and Chromebook Pixel.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL have a few commonalities
- The cameras of both the phone are of 12.3 megapixels along with 1.55um large pixels and front camera of 8 megapixels.
- Google will provide the users of Pixel unlimited storage option of photos and videoes on Google Photos.
- Google Pixel and Pixel XL are powered by Snapdragon 821 processor and have a 4GB RAM.
- They both are available with the storage options of 32GB and 128GB.
- The phones have quick charging support with USB Type-C ports.
- Both the phones are powered by same Android 7.1 Nougat system which comes with a number of new Google voice assistant.
- Google Pixel XL and Pixel both will be available in three colours: Silver, Black and Blue out of which Google says “Blue will be a limited edition”.
Though, both the Phones have some colliding features there are some differences which make them unique in their own endeavor.
Differences between Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- The foremost difference is in the size itself, Pixel XL is larger having a 5.5 inch 2560×1440 AMOLED display whereas Pixel is 5 inches with 1920×1080 panel.
- The battery backup of Pixel XL is 3,450mAh larger than Pixel 2,770 mAh.
- The Price of Pixel XL is $869 for 128 GB and $769 for 32GB
- The price of Pixel is $749 for 128 Gb and $649 for 32 GB.
- The official partner is Us based Verizon but they will be available unlocked in all Google Store.
Google Pixel and Pixel XL will have T- Mobile network features
- Extended range LTE.
- Extended VolTE.
- Wifi Calling.
- Both the phones will be supporting 2XCA and 3XCA when comes to carrier aggregation.
But, none of these phones will be sold at T- mobile stores.