We’re glad you want to contribute to our blog and we look forward to great technology + mobile content from our guest bloggers. To get your content published, here’s what you need to do – we’d like to keep it simple and easy for both of us.
- Sign up for an account – we need you to sign up for multiple reasons – we’d display your social profiles so our readers can tweet you something. Also, submitting your post via our dashboard will trigger an email that we are very much active at. A separate email is less likely to receive a quick response, but a post submitted via the dashboard will be reviewed quickly.
- We accept posts only related to Android – this should be very clear from the site’s title as such but a strict NO to iOS or Windows Phone or any other OS posts.
- Content quality is of utmost importance – please don’t send us posts that we have already published or isn’t interesting to read.
- The content should be at least 500 words long with at least one image – please link back to the image if you don’t own it.
- Please proofread your post before submitting, use the proofreader provided in the editor if needed
- Provide external links to posts that you have extracted information from, we love giving credits.
- Add one link in your author bio to your site, usage of keywords in the anchor text is not recommended.
For any queries related to guest posts, please email email@example.com