Samsung’s TouchWiz UI looks really good and is smooth. Obviously it is better than the stock LG Home that you get with almost every LG phones. Considering LG Optimus Me P350, the stock home is seriously bad looking. Now you can get Samsung’s Touchwiz UI on your LG Optimus Me P350 but using the TouchWiz custom ROM by VivekDDr. I installed this ROM on my phone last night and was amazed with the speed of the ROM and the beautiful UI that I had seen on Samsung Galaxy Y.
I’ll now tell you how to install this ROM and will also share a few screenshots. Please note that the ROM is fully working without any bugs.
Screenshots of TouchWiz UI Custom ROM
You can see ICS style Dialer because I have used an ICS theme which can be downloaded from here. Install it and go to Theme Chooser and apply the theme ‘ICS Modded by rhO”.
Features of TouchWiz ROM
- FULLY TOUCHWIZ THEMED
- TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
- TOUCHWIZ TASKMANAGER
- TOUCHWIZ FONTS
- TOUCHWIZ WALLPAPERS
- QUICKOFFICE FROM TOUCHWIZ
- CUSTOMIZED CM MESSAGING APP
- BASED ON CM7 BY PAX0R
- SAMSUNG RINGTONES ADDED
- Back up all apps using ASTRO File Manager. You can get the APK files using ASTRO and later restore it. Rooted users can use Titanium Backup which also backs up data along with the apps.
- Back up all contacts to SD card.
- Backup SMS on Android.
- Backup call log on Android.
- Have minimum 60% charge on your phone else you might get stuck while the update process is running on your device.
Disclaimer: Hack My Android is not responsible for any damage that your device may face during this process. The developer is also not responsible for the same. There are little chances that your device may face any issue. However, try this at your own risk.
Steps To Install TouchWiz ROM on LG Optimus Me P350
- Download the ROM from the development thread.
- Copy the ROM zip file to your SD card.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, press Volume Down button + Call Button + Power button.
- In recovery mode, wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
- Go back and select “Install zip from SD card”>”Choose zip from SD card’ and select the ROM zip file.
- Confirm it in the next step and flash it.
- Go back and select “Reboot system now”.
In this way you will be able to install TouchWiz ROM on LG Optimus Me P350. For issues and updates, head over to the original thread.