LG’s latest beast smartphone, the LG G2 is now available for pre-order in India and is priced at INR 40,490 though some retailers seem to be accepting pre-orders for a price of INR 40,499. The device will be available in country starting September 30 but you can go ahead and pre-order the device from the leading online retailers like Flipkart or Snapdeal.
After too many leaks, the LG G2 went official in New York on 7th of August after which it is being launched in various countries. LG G2 features a unique design considering the volume controls on the back of the device right below the camera.
The specifications of the device include:
- Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 featuring quad Krait CPU
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi)
- Memory: 32GB / 16GB
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
- Colors: Black / White
Sure the LG G2 will compete against device like the Sony Xperia Z1 which is currently not developer friendly as unlocking its bootloader breaks the camera functionality – I guess LG G2 will be a good buy.