Too many leaks and too many speculations before Google made it official – the LG Nexus 5 is finally live on Google Play and most of the leaks as expected have come out to be true. It has been priced at $349 for the 16GB phone and $399 for 32GB with some amazing specs.
LG Nexus 5 Specifications
- Screen: 4.95-inch 1920×1080 display (445 ppi) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Cameras: 1.3MP front facing, 8MP rear facing OIS
- Weight: 130 grams
- Storage: 16GB or 32GB
- Ram: 2GB RAM
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Ports & Connectors: microUSB, SlimPort enabled, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, Dual microphones, Ceramic power and volume buttons
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA: Band Class: 0/1/10, WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/6/8/19, LTE: Bands: 1/2/4/5/17/19/25/26/41
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
The specs are no surprise to us and not to you too if you’ve been reading this blog regularly especially the leaks section. The battery is indeed 2300 mAh that we just saw in the Nexus 5 teardown few minutes back. Also, the device does not support any SD card as expected and it operates on Android 4.4 KitKat – see some leaked screenshots.
Here is an introductory video of the Nexus 5:
The Nexus 5 comes in all black and the white/black panda-phone model. The device is for sale in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan and Korea (and coming soon to India). Hit the links below for more info.