Well it looks like a Canadian Carrier, WIND Mobile is eager to announce the specs of Nexus 5 before Google or LG do it. WIND Mobile via its Facebook page has posted a pre-registration page for the Nexus 5 asking you to enter your email address and get notified when the device is available with the carrier soon. While that was a mistake on their part, you can be sure that Google might announce the device this week.
Not only did WIND mobile post a pre-registration page, the company also leaked out thee “official” technical specifications of the device. Please note that these are not speculations but the official Google Nexus 5 specs which you can find below:
Nexus 5 Official Specs
- Screen: 4.95-inch 1920×1080 display (445 ppi) Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 1.3MP front facing 8MP rear facing OIS
- Weight: 130 grams
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Operating System: OS Android 4.4, KitKat
- Chip Set: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac NFC (Android Beam) / Bluetooth 4.0
- Storage / Memory / Ram: 16GB or 32GB internal storage 2GB RAM
- Ports & Connectors: microUSB, SlimPort enabled, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, Dual microphones, Ceramic power and volume buttons
We don’t have a link to the registration page posted by WIND mobile because it is useless now as the company has pulled down the page pretty soon but not before people notice it go live on the site. While that was a good mistake by WIND mobile, we no longer have any suspense left regarding the specs of the device. If you want to know more, you can check out the Nexus 5 hands-on video and some leaked snapshots of the device.
via WIND Mobile